Technology prioritization for stem cell (iPSC) regenerative medicine technology
- A venture capital firm wanted to understand the landscape of a new stem cell platform technology for use in the regenerative medicine field
- They wanted to comprehend the technical advantages, stage of development, therapeutic uses, technical feasibility and intellectual property surrounding the technology.
What We Did
- Identified companies using the novel platform technology and performed technical due diligence on each of the technologies.
- We compared the technologies based on their approaches, merits, and stage of development
- Compared the companies, the indications pursued, stage of development, partnerships, licensing and IP analysis.
- Performed a deep dive on each company
Our Results And Insight
- Technology comparison
- Company comparison
- Technical due diligence for one of the identified technologies
- Company deep dive
See other case studies
Commercial Strategy case studies >
Oncology case studies >
Service Areas Details
Commercial Strategy (Technical Assessment)
Therapeutic Areas Details
Oncology (Stem Cell)